Latest Video

Thursday, August 19, 2010

my childhood and rahul dravid

well people know me as a big 3 fan here , sachin ,dada , dravid , but DRAVID has had a esp place in my heart , as there have been quite a few episodes in my life , which makes me emotinol when it cums to JAMMY ,
i was in class 4th at st peter,s college agra , it was 98 , our school had a function where rahul roy was invited a guest just to meet the children , i was doing my work in the class , i was called by my teacher to cum and join the boys , and leave the class but i dident wanted to attend the function , bcoz i had kind of fever , but i came school bcoz i had some work , my teacher called me again but i denied , one of my friend knew that i was a dravid fan , he came to the class and bluffed me and said to me bro rahul dravid has cum to attend the function , i came running out of my class , and went to attend the function , finaly i was out of my class , i was dam exited , but as soon as i reached there my teacher told me that its not rahul dravid but rahul roy who has cum as guest , i kicked the ground and went in tears , i infacted was so angry that i almost wanted to beat my friend who bluffed on about dravid being in the school , realy that was a day that i still laugh on remembering that incident , on other hand i hope to see and meet dravid in the future ,i cant forget waking in the morining at 4 and watching dravid bat in 98 tour of newzland where he scored 190 in one of his test , my father use to get amazed bcoz i never use to get so early even if i had home work ,to do ,going back not to far away i bunked my schools in 2003 australia tour just to see dravid and sachin bat , infact once i bunked my class , watching the match in the canteen , realy those days were exellent , it will stay in my heart for our , thanx to dravid , for giving me such fantastic memories , u rock jammy along with sachin ,dada , and ak u made my childhood esp miss u in the odi team , and luv u and respact u a lot

--------------------
Written by Shobhit
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile?uid=47031649513506871

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More